Why become a member? ×

Bass Parcel goes astray.

Raslee

Hmm, interesting one. My recent MM Sabre sale was all booked and ready for it's journey to a fellow lovely basschatter in France early last week. Much to my surprise I had a answerphone message from Guitar Guitar at Birmingham today to say my Sabre has turned up with them. WTF !

The plot thickens: I used the box from my recent purchase of my Stingray Special I had from Guitar Guitar  to post the Sabre in. Parcelforce ,who i generally use without problem, were used through Parcel2Go. Having spoke with the amazing guys at Guitar Guitar they told me that it looks like something had been ripped off the box....my bloody label no doubt which was very securely attached with multiple layers of transparent tape - how ?.

Fortunately, should i say very fortunately, the parcel box still had a Guitar Guitar label attached and it was delivered there last Friday - thankfully it is safe and having spoken with the team there today they assure me all is well and were very helpful. I currently am awaiting Parcel2Go's response who are looking into what went wrong....weird!😳

Edited by Raslee
  • Like 1

So, the Sabre is being collected tomorrow and hopefully/finally on it's merry way to France. I have to say Parcel2Go and Guitar Guitar Birmingham have been absolutely excellent in resolving this...so far so good :)

• Like 4