Why become a member? ×

*ALL SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE!*
£300
Saffron Walden, Essex

Bassic_Science

1)  3Leaf Octabvre mk1 (1st generation) for sale - £150 or next best offer
Messed with a bit back when I bought it, but wasn't exactly for me. Hoped it would grow on me but can officially say it hasn't. This is the first version of the pedal lacking the Tim mod and switch. It's in near perfect condition with a bit of the glue left from velcro on the back. 
SOLD!

2) 3Leaf Proton - Limited White and gold edition (2014 version, all white casing) - £120 or next best offer
Great envelope filter, have treated it with good care and it has served me well. In really good condition, has velcro on the back for easy mounting on a pedalboard. 
 SOLD!

3) Aguilar Octamizer (1st generation) - £65 or next best offer
Fantastic octave pedal, really responsive. Very different to the 3Leaf Octabvre, which is more the synthy OC-2 sound, while this is more akin to the MXR bass octave pedal. This is the first version of the pedal where the lip of the top of the pedal goes over the jacks. They remodelled it a year or two after I got it to not have the lip. It's in great shape given it's age with a few chips off the silver paint that lined the face of the pedal. This also has velcro on the back for easy pedal board mounting. 
SOLD!

4) T-Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon - £90 £85
Still have the box, with the manual, all the extensions (and a spare set as well that a friend gave me a while back), and the cable for the mains. Works like a charm and has velcro on the back for easy mounting to a pedalboard 
SOLD LOCALLY!

Edited by Bassic_Science
All items sold!