Why become a member? ×

SOLD: £500 Ibanez SRSC805 DTF (The singlecut SR)
£650
Uxbridge

lorin926

EDIT: PRICE DROP: £500
Edit: This is also being offered for sale on consignment at the Bass Gallery.

Hello Everyone!

I'm offering up my Ibanez SRSC805 in Deep Twilight Flat finish. The bass is just over 1 year old, I bought it in April 2018 and it has served me well, but I miss having 6 strings. So, I'm selling it to fund purchase of a 6 stringer. The bass has not been used heavily, but it has some minor, discrete dings. I've been using it averagely 4 times a month at church.

This bass will not be sold with a case. 

I will not ship this bass. Cash on Collection from me in Uxbridge, may be able to meet and deliver in London (within reason, since I don't drive).

Dings: 1) on the underside edge of the body, where the guitar makes contact with the thigh.
             2) Headstock logo has a minor flaw

I tried to capture these in the pics.

This is not being offered for the UK market anymore, so here's a link to Ibanez's USA website for you to see the specs: https://www.ibanez.com/usa/products/detail/srsc805_1p_03.html . 
Please message me if you're interested.

IMG_20190519_160259.jpg

IMG_20190519_185422.jpg

IMG_20190519_161439.jpg

IMG_20190519_185643.jpg

IMG_20190519_185554.jpg

Edited by lorin926
1. Price drop, easier to read.; 2. Withdrawal notice.; 3. Remove Withdrawal notice. 4.Pending Sale notice 5. Sold notice

On 30/05/2019 at 10:29, PhilLawton said:

If I thought for one moment that I'd use this as much as it deserves, I'd snatch your hand off.

As it is, have a bump on me for a great bass.

Thanks for the bump Phil! I bet you'd find that this is quite the seductress. You would probably ending up using it way more than you thought you would!

• lorin926 changed the title to PRICE DROP: £550 (nego) Ibanez SRSC805 DTF (The singlecut SR)
  • ped locked this topic
  • ped unlocked this topic
On 31/05/2019 at 16:37, lorin926 said:

Thanks for the bump Phil! I bet you'd find that this is quite the seductress. You would probably ending up using it way more than you thought you would!

It really would be just a wonderful ornament hanging in my studio - but have another bump on me.