Why become a member? ×

Warwick Bass strings?

thundachopz

Hey does anyone know where I can sorce Warwick bass strings quickly? At the moment they seem to be a pre order or days before delivery? Spike in popularity? Anyway looking for next day delivery. Pref 5 string stainless 

Edited by thundachopz

I've got a couple of packs of these at home and I am really looking forward to getting them finished and away! I presume you've tried them before to know if you like them? 

I really hate the rough feel of them (and I say this as someone who exclusively plays rounds and has no time for flats or other rubbish, elastic band type strings). I've got a set on my Bogart Blackstone at the moment and I can barely be enthused to change them out for the next set of Warwick Red Labels. They seem to go dead so quickly too, which is unusual for me as I don't really get sweaty hands and so my strings tend to do alright. 

There is certainly a place in the market for cheap, effective bass strings but these aren't it for me. I remember trying some 'Elites' out a few years ago that were about half the price of everything else on the shelf (weren't they a Bass Centre own brand at one point?). I'll stick to Spector and DR in future, I think...

• Thanks 1