£70
Strabane NI

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 15/10/2019 at 13:41, Marc S said:

Hi @marvin spangles,

Did both these sets sell?
I'm just wondering what the tension is like on these - are they lower tension, due to the rope core?
Do you know if they compare, tension-wise with any other strings (like Spirocore Weichs, for instance)?

So sorry for not getting back to you . These are slightly lower in tension but they are really best suited for bowing . One of the easiest strings to bow and produce a sweet warm tone. . Some people like their warm pizz but they wouldn't be as good as Spiro. 

On 15/10/2019 at 13:41, Marc S said:
17 minutes ago, gypsyjazzer said:

Hi

Are the set of 'Dominents' still for sale? Are they:

For 3/4 double bass? 

Age / Good condition?

Could you send me a picture of the windings?

Many thanks,

gypsyjazzerIMG_5560.pdfIMG_5560.pdf

hi yes the dominants are still for sale and they are in good condition. The G is hardly used as I was using only the EA and D with a gut on top. Trying to send you pics but not sure if it's working . let me know if you can see them. If not I can email you pics direct. best p

So sorry for not getting back to you . These are slightly lower inIMG_5560.HEICIMG_5560.HEICIMG_5560.HEICIMG_5560.HEICIMG_5560.HEICIMG_5557 2.HEIC tension but they are really best suited for bowing . One of the easiest strings to bow and produce a sweet warm tone. . Some people like their warm pizz but they wouldn't be as good as Spiro.