Why become a member? ×

Fender Nate Mendel Precision TRADED
£695
Hexham

walshy

Owned this bass twice (bought it back on here not long ago) , it’s an excellent example and includes the Badass 2 bridge. Uber road worn as it’s been gigged lots and comes with brand new La Bella Flats fitted. Just set up too and plays and sounds awesome. Comes with Fender gig bag too. Realistically I only use/play my ‘69 P’s so I just don’t need it. 
Fender bumpf below-

The Nate Mendel P Bass shares the same subtly idiosyncratic and distinctive features as the original, with special body contours, extra-slim neck and nut width, a lightly worn Candy Apple Red finish with a black pickguard, a powerful Seymour Duncan® Quarter PoundGäó split single-coil pickup, Badass bridge for rock-solid sustain and stability, and Mendel's signature on the headstock. It comes with a Fender deluxe gig bag. 
Tour bus and platinum records not included

Collect Hexham or can ship no problem. Also gigging all around country over next few months so can take it with me too.

Cash sale preferred but I am looking for a 5er. Can add cash/other trade bits too for right one.

Edited by walshy
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, 4000 said:

Very nice. What's the weight? It seems to be all over the place on these; I've seen them from about 8lb up to an actual 10.5lb.

I’ll check when I get home tonight. It’s not an anchor mate fairly comfy if I remember. 

2 hours ago, 4000 said:

Very nice. What's the weight? It seems to be all over the place on these; I've seen them from about 8lb up to an actual 10.5lb.

It’s 8lb mate, pretty damn light.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Daveyboyrooster said:

This bass used to be mine! It's the Gorilla's Gonads!!!!

Only sold it on as I have 1970 and 1972 P Basses and it wasn't getting used!

GLWTS Paul. 

Aye I bought it back as I bloody love it. Sadly it is doing the same here, needs gigging. Sound mahoosive !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, phil_nash said:

Got a musicman S.U.B sterling (The US Version not the new sterling by musicman stuff). 4 stringer though.

Hey man, sorry dude I have a 78 Stingray so covered on that front. Cheers though mate 

Not played one of these, but have heard great reports on them.
If they're anything like as good as the Fender Roadworn series (which are, I believe, built alongside these, and from the same select materials) then I'm sure it's a cracker
Looks great in that shade of red too :)

I don't need another P bass, I don't need another P bass, I don't....... ;)