Why become a member? ×

Sold Sandberg California SL. " SUPER LIGHT "
£1100
Cheshire...

Wan

Hi,

I’m selling  this wonderful Sandberg SL California Bass.. “ SL = Super Light “

These Basses are super light and sound amazing.. When I say light…

It’s only 6.5 Pounds with no neck dive. It has a great Jazz Bass profile neck and is finished in Red Burst.. It’s an absolutely gorgeous Bass and is less than a month old.. And a genuine reason for sale..

If you want a super great sounding light weight Bass this is for you.  Sound wise, You can split the Humbucker to single coil, it has Bass & Treble active cut and boost and a pull passive knob on the volume knob..

The Bass comes with a Sandberg Gig Bag…

I’m based in Cheshire.

Here’s some info from the Sandberg website…

https://sandberg-guitars.de/california-sl-tt-superlight/#1538825801905-34a97c3e-cf2f

And a nice YouTube Link…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snfLtkZEKqg

The price is £1,100 including postage...

Cheers....

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

Edited by gary mac
  • Like 4

Norwegian Maple (although it’s actually from Germany, it’s just the species name)  as opposed to Canadian so it’s as strong but lighter.

Finger board looks possibly like their steamed/fumed oak, which is similar to rosewood but gives a nice snappy attack - but I could be wrong (hope I am not). If I am right it’s sort of in-between Rosewood and Pau ferro in its sound.

Sure the OP will confirm.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wan said:

Hi, I'm in South Warrington.. The finish is Matt, I think they're all that finish because of the nature of the wood...

Cheers..

Oh that's very tempting I am near Leigh just down the road, I am busy until the middle of next week but wouldn't mind coming having a look if its still about then.

Edited by Stephen Houghton

• 2 weeks later...