Why become a member? ×

New bass guitar show 2020 (and 2022)

EBS_freak

1 hour ago, mangotango said:

Ah but the quarantine place is on The Wirral - so not far to Manchester from there!!

Maybe I need to get in before March 6th...hmmm.

4 hours ago, Teebs said:

Hope everything is okay for you over there :/

coronavirus zombie apocolypse winner.jpg

Actually, we're doing OK.  Despite having a case of the virus over the road from us, we're safe.  Been watching the western media stir up levels of hysteria on social media.  Not normally very entertaining but I've finished changing all the strings on my guitars now.

2 hours ago, ped said:

Neil just told me that Laurence Cottle is confirmed for the Saturday.

Wonderful man.  Would love to be sandwiched between him and Lee Sklar at a pub table listening to them talk about Jaco.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chownybass said:

Some nice artist announcements. Miki Santamaria, Peter Hook, Billy Sheehan. 

Miki is blummin ace. Billy is a gent, I took his hartke rig to Manchester bass day a few years ago...probably 10 or more years ago actually 🤦🏻‍♂️

And hooky is a great bloke, sold him some bits for Jack years ago too - including a Fleabass...

For all of those attending or considering joining us at www.theukbassguitarshow.com the line-up of artists continues, with recent announcements Billy Sheehan, Peter Hook, Laurence Cottle, Mike Santamaria with more to come.. with over 50 brands confirmed to be on show, again with others to announce, we hope you can come along and be part of the weekend. Advance e-tickets available now at www.theukbassguitarshow.com

IMG_9129.JPG

Peter-Hook-TinaK-1014-Edit-2-2.jpg

• Like 2

Bass Guitar Review offers visitors to our website and YouTube Channel, impartial critique of the latest bass gear.

Don't want to put a downer, but you do realise it's impossible to find either your website or YT channel?

Try putting 'bass guitar review' into Google...

52 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Don't want to put a downer, but you do realise it's impossible to find either your website or YT channel?

Try putting 'bass guitar review' into Google...

SEO takes time! In fact age is one of the primary factors in ranking I think.  Also... they're page 1 position 3 for "Bass Guitar Review". 

Edited by Chownybass

49 minutes ago, Chownybass said:

SEO takes time! In fact age is one of the primary factors in ranking I think.  Also... they're page 1 position 3 for "Bass Guitar Review". 

It's quicker if you choose an original name. My business was page on in a month, and it's tiny... 🙂

6 hours ago, tonyclaret said:

Where is best to park?

Anywhere in the centre is likely to be expensive.

What direction will you be coming from? A tram or train station with decent parking might be cheaper. eg if coming from the north, Radcliffe tram stop has a big, free car park and will cost £4.90 to get in - similar at Eccles (£4.30).

• Thanks 1

On 15/02/2020 at 04:43, tonyclaret said:

Where is best to park?

Are clinic/artiste tickets available on the day, or is it all pre-book.

Cheers

There is and NCP directly under the venue. Main stage artist tickets are available in advance or on the day. We offer the opportunity to book a seat in advance for £5 per main stage act (clinics are free - with a general admission ticket), but we do allocate an amount of free main stage we release ahead of each main stage performance. Best wishes, and hope to see you at the show..

• 3 weeks later...
  • wateroftyne changed the title to New bass guitar show 2020 (and 2022)