Why become a member? ×

New bass guitar show 2020 (and 2022)

EBS_freak

17 minutes ago, Bass Culture said:

If anyone sees a shortish, fattish, middle-aged, bald guy, er 'improvising' on basses outside most normal people's financial grasp, it could well be me. :)

That description probably accounts for 75% of the basschat collective :D

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Bass Culture said:

If anyone sees a shortish, fattish, middle-aged, bald guy, er 'improvising' on basses outside most normal people's financial grasp, it could well be me. :)

90% - me certainment 😂

Edited by lownote12

8 hours ago, Bass Culture said:

Myself and my good friend, Les, are popping over from Chester on the Sunday.  If anyone sees a shortish, fattish, middle-aged, bald guy, er 'improvising' on basses outside most normal people's financial grasp, it could well be me. :)

Isn't that roughly the target demographic? I'm not that short, but the rest applies...

On 22/12/2019 at 07:03, ped said:

jb_gallery_08.jpg

Organisers of The UK Bass Guitar Show have teamed up with Bass Chat to offer forum members a Basschat Early-Bird offer just for you. The offer runs from now until the end of Jan 2020, so grab a saving and we hope to see you all in the New Year.

Saturday ticket

Sunday ticket

Weekend ticket

http://theukbassguitarshow.com

Basschatters,

Link takes you to a page with promo code field but I don't know the code!? Does anyone know the BC early bird code? Just got today to use it?

1 hour ago, owen_87 said:

Oh man, has the early bird offer ended today?

Just sneaked in and got mine yesterday. It definitely says the offer is open until 31st Jan so one would hope that would include today. I only hung on as long as I did in the hope that the artist roster would get filled in. Sadly not.

23 minutes ago, BassBunny said:

Just sneaked in and got mine yesterday. It definitely says the offer is open until 31st Jan so one would hope that would include today. I only hung on as long as I did in the hope that the artist roster would get filled in. Sadly not.

that'll be because of Brexit.

• Haha 2

On 22/12/2019 at 11:49, MacDaddy said:

Had the ticket been a fiver more, and been for the whole event I would have considered it. But for some reason charging extra for the main stage performances gets my back up.

All or nothing I guess.

IH there, folks have a choice to pay for main stage tickets, if they want to be assured of a seat, however we provide a free allocation of tickets ahead of each main stage. This implement by request years ago when we were involved with other events, it was due to visitors travelling from overseas or quite some distance in the UK wanting to see a specific artist, so this is how it came about. Hope you can join us at The UK Bass Guitar Show

2 hours ago, Bass Guitar Review said:

IH there, folks have a choice to pay for main stage tickets, if they want to be assured of a seat, however we provide a free allocation of tickets ahead of each main stage. This implement by request years ago when we were involved with other events, it was due to visitors travelling from overseas or quite some distance in the UK wanting to see a specific artist, so this is how it came about. Hope you can join us at The UK Bass Guitar Show

Unfortunately I now have gigs on 27th & 29th March, in that London, so will not be able to attend.

But thank you for clarifying!

• wateroftyne changed the title to New bass guitar show 2020 (and 2022)