Why become a member? ×

2021 midlands bass bash! 4th september Date Confirmed

jebroad

17 hours ago, Richard R said:

That's weird. I've never seen any minimum specs for a camera. 

Skype has them. My camera no longer works with Skype, but functions fine with M$ Teams and everything else. You'd think they would use the same interfaces.

47 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Skype has them. My camera no longer works with Skype, but functions fine with M$ Teams and everything else. You'd think they would use the same interfaces.

Yeah bit weird, my computer is a 2012 model though but the camera is 720p and fine in Zoom/Hangouts.

On 05/05/2020 at 15:46, ped said:

Yeah bit weird, my computer is a 2012 model though but the camera is 720p and fine in Zoom/Hangouts.

Skype is being retired by Microsoft later this year in favour of Teams - so there may be a bit of wilful obsolescence creeping in to encourage people to migrate across, which is not like them at all... Problem is, they probably never saw how well Zoom was going to do out of this pandemic.

• 10 months later...
5 minutes ago, Richard R said:

If those South Westerners can organise one then we surely can too.

Don't bank on it!

Some of the finest minds of our era couldn't organise a simple Den of Iniquity Thread  video meet up!

I think that there was actual violence!

:o

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Teebs said:

Don't bank on it!

Some of the finest minds of our era couldn't organise a simple Den of Iniquity Thread  video meet up!

I think that there was actual violence!

Oh come on, those were tricky circumstances, it clashing with the Conway Twitty documentary and all.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jebroad said:

May well be looking hopeful for late summer (so long as bozza's plan sticks). If everyone's happy with the idea, i can send some emails and try to get the same venue as the previous bash.

Excellent! Let us know if you have to stump up a deposit, I'm sure we'll chip in.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jebroad said:

May well be looking hopeful for late summer (so long as bozza's plan sticks). If everyone's happy with the idea, i can send some emails and try to get the same venue as the previous bash.

If you need a hand with anything let me know. I’m just up the road from you.

• Like 2