Why become a member? ×

2021 midlands bass bash! 4th september Date Confirmed

jebroad

On 18/08/2021 at 07:19, Bora Bekiroglu said:

Hi everyone, I was away from the site for a very long time so I missed the whole convo.

It would be great if you could write the details for this please. I get that it is on the 4th but where and what time? :)

I can bring along my 4 jazz basses, a custom 6 string fretless and my upright. Not sure about the amp though :D 

See post 1 on page 1

On 13/05/2019 at 19:43, jebroad said:

The now re-issued 2020 Midlands Bass Bash. 

4th of september 2021

Held at Doveridge village hall - Sand Lane, Doveridge, DE6 5JQ

You're welcome to arrive from 12:30 and we've got the venue until 17:00 

5 pound entrance fee on the day - any profit will be donated to a charity of Basschats choice

Covid testing, mask wearing and social distancing will be encouraged but will, ultimately, be down to individual choice

9 hours ago, Geek99 said:

See post #1 on page 1

You mean the information we need is at the start of the thread, so everyone can easily find it?  What is this new fangled madness??

Thanks both,  see you there 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quick update-

We've got our own Track And Trace QR code. Although none of us have got any obligation to use it, I would very much encourage and reccomend it. If we can prove to the venue that we can be responsible with covid precautions- it might bode well for the future.

This year may well turn out as a smaller event than last time (no guest speakers, fewer commercial exhibitors, etc) but the venue is cheap and there is still a pandemic on. 

Gear-sharing and clothes remain optional and down to individuals.

Oh, and bring cake.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Richard R said:

I wouldn't be allowed to - my daughter works for Cadbury's and McVities are a competitor. However I'll see what she can get from the staff shop for raffle prizes. If we're having a raffle?

Havent planned anything yet but if people are up for it

Apparently ... I'm being taken to Cornwall for a weeks holiday, and we're going tomorrow.  I thought we were gong next week! 

Holiday 🙂  cornwall 🙂 missing bass bash 😞

Shall miss seeing you all and your basses.  But me and my Wals will be there next time.

Enjoy

• Like 3