Why become a member? ×

2021 midlands bass bash! 4th september Date Confirmed

jebroad

2 minutes ago, Andyjr1515 said:

1. @Frank Blank’s (mostly) Acoustic Corner - Godin A4, fretless Rob Allen Mouse, ACG Harlot SC, Ibanez SRC6. QSC K12.2, Helix Stomp.

2. @jebroad Dingwall, Squire silver jazz, schecter fiver, ashdown 8x10, whatever heads I can dig out

3.  @Len_derby  . Swift Lite bass. A couple of raffle prizes

4. @Andyjr1515  No idea what I'll be bringing bass-wise, but I'll definitely be bringing me (and maybe @Len_derby and maybe @SpondonBassed ?)

y. @Teebs Hinnocent

7. @Stub Mandrel's (Naughty Jama Corner) - Fender Flea bass, Fender performer plus surprise guest bass(es), Trace Elliot GP11 Mk. 11 1110 Combo, Joyo XVI

...and Jack possibly @SpondonBassed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Andyjr1515 said:

4. @Andyjr1515  No idea what I'll be bringing bass-wise, but I'll definitely be bringing me (and maybe @Len_derby and maybe @SpondonBassed ?)

31 minutes ago, Teebs said:

...and Jack possibly

I'd love to attend again.

I'm not committing until nearer the time however.  Jack will attend if possible and all things being well we will have his car to travel in.

That said, it is usually filled with mobility support equipment so I don't plan on bringing any combos unless someone lets me know (via this topic or a PM) that they'd like a good old go on a Laney RB3 or an Ashdown Toneman 300 with an eighteen inch Trace Elliot Cab.

If that's the case I may revisit your kind offer Andy, cheers.

For JEBroad's planning purposes, consider me pencilled-in until further notice.

Edited by SpondonBassed
  • Thanks 1

The SE bash suggested including in the equipment listwhat strings are on each bass, since the strings make such a difference to the sound. That way if someone wants to hear what flats/tapeworms etc. sound like they know where to go.

Edited by Richard R
it should say tape wounds, not tapeworms. But I like the first version better.
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in 😄

1. @Frank Blank’s (mostly) Acoustic Corner - Godin A4, fretless Rob Allen Mouse, ACG Harlot SC, Ibanez SRC6. QSC K12.2, Helix Stomp.

2. @jebroad Dingwall, Squire silver jazz, schecter fiver, ashdown 8x10, whatever heads I can dig out

4. @Andyjr1515  No idea what I'll be bringing bass-wise, but I'll definitely be bringing me (and maybe @Len_derby and maybe @SpondonBassed ?)

y. @Teebs Hinnocent

7. @Stub Mandrel's (Naughty Jama Corner) - Fender Flea bass, Fender performer plus surprise guest bass(es), Trace Elliot GP11 Mk. 11 1110 Combo, Joyo XVI - 

8. @Richard R's (cheap bit on the side as all the corners are taken) - Brawley Artemis KB14 with steel strings,, EBS Session 60, possibly a bitsa to get some advice on,  scales to weigh basses with, cake, something for the raffle,

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just tidied up the list to get rid of those bold letters! ;)

1. @Frank Blank’s (mostly) Acoustic Corner - Godin A4, fretless Rob Allen Mouse, ACG Harlot SC, Ibanez SRC6. QSC K12.2, Helix Stomp.

2. @jebroad Dingwall, Squire silver jazz, schecter fiver, ashdown 8x10, whatever heads I can dig out

4. @Andyjr1515 No idea what I'll be bringing bass-wise, but I'll definitely be bringing me (and maybe @Len_derby and maybe @SpondonBassed?) 

6. @Teebs Hinnocent

7. @Stub Mandrel's (Naughty Jama Corner) - Fender Flea bass, Fender performer plus surprise guest bass(es), Trace Elliot GP11 Mk. 11 1110 Combo, Joyo XVI - 

8. @Richard R's (cheap bit on the side as all the corners are taken) - Brawley Artemis KB14 with steel strings,, EBS Session 60, possibly a bitsa to get some advice on,  scales to weigh basses with, cake, something for the raffle,

• Like 1

On 11/03/2020 at 18:06, Andyjr1515 said:

Just tidied up the list to get rid of those bold letters! ;)

4. @Andyjr1515 No idea what I'll be bringing bass-wise, but I'll definitely be bringing me (and maybe @Len_derby and maybe @SpondonBassed?) 

6. @Teebs Hinnocent

This looks like fun, I wouldn’t mind attending, is it possible to get my name on the list?

• Like 2