Left leaderboard
davidlovellbass

Barefaced super twin SOLD PENDING.Thanks for all the interest :-)
£700
Southampton

Posted (edited)

Barefaced super twin is loud, light weight and this one has silver grill cloth and a branded cover. Specs are available here;  

https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Super-Twin.htm

Collection would be nice, meeting up within 2 hours drive is possible but fuel money would need to be covered. A courier could be arranged at cost

Now £675

12EDB19C-7A7F-4F7E-BCFF-958D9A4685C6.jpeg

0442B933-F128-47DE-A85E-3D946B117335.jpeg

A2DADD6F-AB63-4DB3-A2F6-DDCEF6075638.jpeg

5B223D85-08BD-4D01-83F3-F27746E4E591.jpeg

F780A6B0-6207-4E19-BF36-69943AF74F81.jpeg

C56CE15E-AF33-449A-83BC-93ECE2B0B4E2.jpeg

Edited by davidlovellbass
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BassThing
      I have a 2 x 12 cab for sale. It also has cut-outs for tweeters that could also be used for bass reflex tubes or just plated over. It's lined internally with acoustic wading.There's one 1/4 jack on the rear but two receptacles if you wanted to added a 2nd input or daisy chain. It's in perfect condition (if a little dusty in places from being sat idle for years...), never been gigged.

Looking for £50, buyer to collect from North London, or maybe meet partway for fuel.

• By lynxus69
      For sale Bergantino CN212 
      In very good  condition. Except few superficial marks at the top (see pics) the cab is as new. It had very little use.
      I'm selling it because I don't play in a band anymore and the cab just collecting dust in the bedroom.
      Little weight - big sound!
      Ultimate cabinet.
      2x12 neodymium speakers 
      4ohm
      700 watts 
      46lbs (21kg!)
      Comes with original cover.
      Views welcome - try before you buy. 
      I'm based in east London, Clapton E5.

• By chrisbass5
      BAREFACED Super 12t in superb condition and Roqsolid cover with board protector.
      Time to move this fantastic cab on as I’m not using it anymore and it’s too good to just leave sitting around.
      Great sounding all - in - 1 cab solution.
      Light in weight, but not in tone and volume!
      No concerns or problems whatsoever.
      4ohm.
      30” H x 19.5” W x 13.5” D
      19Kg.
      Roqsolid cover with board protector fitted. Small tear on one of the side handle openings as can be seen.
      Prefer pick up, but could meet within reasonable distance for petrol. Might courier, but not got any packaging at the moment and I’m away middle to end of next month, so it would probably not be sorted until back at beginning of June. Pm me if that’s what you need and we can discuss.
      Thanks.
      Apologies for the photos!

• By therealting
      These are pretty legendary for their projection and for packing a lot of power into a small size. This is partly due to one front-facing and one side-firing 12” speaker, allowing for a more compact 2x12” than you would normally expect. Also equipped with a titanium dome tweeter (which you can dial in on the back).
      Has a sturdy “truck bed liner” paint finish which is easily and cheaply refreshed if you so wish. At present I’d say the cab is in a good gigged condition. It could be restored to immaculate fairly easily with a lick of paint and new corner protectors.
      Speakon and dual jack inputs on the back alongside the tweeter attenuator.
      Collection preferred from London SE3. If you want it shipped, you need to arrange collection. Here are the unpackaged specs:
      Weight 22 kg Dimensions 62 × 46 × 46 cm I have some other stuff for sale here, would certainly be tempted by upward trades for more than one item.

• By D-L-B
      SOLD SOLD SOLD

They are in "hot white" with the burgundy screen and speakers have been upgraded to Eminence Kappalite 3012 neodymiums. Making them more like a best of both worlds between the DB and SL cab. There are a few stains and scuffs on them but over all still very good.
      Come with Roqsolid fitted covers.
      Located in Kendal, Cumbria; often travel to Manchester/Liverpool.
      Any questions just give me a shout