Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£200
North East Somerset

Ladies and gentlemen, we have here an Eden Nemesis amplifier. 650 Watts of FET heft, with the most responsive tone controls I've ever known. Eden owners will understand what I mean.

Oodles of oomph (and I mean oodles), massive sound and a crazy bright blue lit name which will be the envy of all who encounter it. 

Annoyingly missing a knob cap otherwise beautiful to behold. These are simple to source and I might just source one for you. 

If you don't want the frankly brilliantly convenient gator case / rack bag then I'll pop the amp out and reduce the price accordingly. 

Do I want to post this? Well it's a bit heavy to be honest and I'm here and there gigging most weekends so happy to meet you. 

I haven't pictured the light because it's dangerous to point a camera at something brighter than the sun. 

Did I say you can run this at 2ohms? Because I should have. 

IMG_20190512_130159.jpg

IMG_20190512_130249.jpg

IMG_20190512_130313.jpg

IMG_20190512_130327.jpg

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 2

I used to have one of these.. 

Great amps; loads of power and lovely EQ as the OP has said.. And it can be a  great facility to be able to run an amp at 2 ohms. Nice price too! 

Anyway, good luck with the sale..  😊

• Thanks 1

I should add this is verified oomph. Any amp can produce vaguely defined heft and airily described properties like output, beef, power and headroom. 

Very few have officially verified oomph. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, stewblack said:

Thanks guys. I have held off from selling this for ages but as Merton suggests there is a sensible limit to how many amps one needs. I am currently at 8 so the cull has begun. 

Oh now I feel better about 4! 🤓

35 minutes ago, Merton said:

Oh now I feel better about 4! 🤓

In fairness 1 isn't working at all and one has a fault makes it unreliable for gigs and one is too small for all but small gigs so 5 gig worthy amps 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rich said:

Oh bloody hell... and you're only just down the road from me too...
I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER AMP I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER AMP I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER AMP

You're not fooling anyone. We all know you need it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...