Why become a member? ×

EB Musicman Stingray
£1350
Maidstone, Kent. UK

Marc Day

NOW SOLD.

2001 EB Musicman Stingray. Original asking price £1350.00. For quick sale will now accept £1050.00 + shipping unless collected. Based in Kent (UK).

Exact DOB, 17/1/ 2001.

Excellent, virtually mint condition. Plays beautifully.

Rare, translucent ‘teal’ finish. I understand this custom colour is no longer available. Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Chrome hardware. Original black pick guard currently fitted, but will also include mirror finish, as seen. Currently fitted with Schaller strap locks, but will also supply the original strap buttons.

Comes complete with original MM hard case, also in good condition.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Edited by Marc Day
Now sold
  • Like 2

On 19/07/2019 at 09:38, ikay said:

What is the exact weight please?

Sorry about the late reply. I didn't get notification, so I've only just seen the question.

The Ray weighs exactly 9 1/2 lb or 5.9 kg. I'm guessing you can learn a fair bit about the spec etc from that. I sent the serial number to the MM database and the came back with all the info. I'll be happy to send you either the info or the serial number for you to check it yourself.   

36 minutes ago, Marc Day said:

The Ray weighs exactly 9 1/2 lb or 5.9 kg.

I’d double check that conversion 🤔

Beautiful bass by the way. Always thought these teal ones looked gorgeous and the rosewood finishes it off for me.

Edited by Deedee

26 minutes ago, Deedee said:

I’d double check that conversion 🤔

Beautiful bass by the way. Always thought these teal ones looked gorgeous and the rosewood finishes it off for me.

Quite right, but not so much about getting the conversion wrong as switching the scales from lbs to kg and then misreading them. More precisely it weighs 9 lbs or 4.08 kg.

Thanks. It is very nice as well as being virtually mint. The teal finish seems pretty popular too, so you have to wonder why they discontinued it. 

• Like 1