Why become a member? ×

**Sold** Warmoth/Alpher Instruments Jazz Bass
£500
S Wales

Bobby D

Picked this up as part of trade with Moosh on this forum. All the details of the bass are in the link above that explains the build in detail.Exactly as originally sold as I've played it for about 10 minutes total. Part of a major clearout I'm having to move on to the next property renovation. It's an awesome thing but I only play my P basses and Stingray. Multiple pics in the above link and I can get some more up in the next day or so.

This from the original seller (hope its ok to use it?)

"Here is a rare chance to get a bit of an Alpher feeling bass for a fraction of the price! This was put together and finished by me with top quality parts and finished with Tru-Oil. It's in great condition apart from a couple of dings (pictured) and is a great sounding bass! I'm only selling this as I don't play 4 string much, so this doesn't get played as much as it should. 

It's an Pau Ferro/Ebony Alpher Instruments neck (£450) which i had made, and if you don't know the name it is built i UK to a very high standard! The body is a Warmoth Alder Jazz bass body with flame maple laminate top (cost around £320). It has Tonerider Jazz Pickups which I intended to put in to get it going, but sound great so I left them in. The electronics are Volume, Volume, East Mid Sweep, Passive Tone and is a bit of a hybrid active/passive setup which really works. 

The rest of the hardware is Hipshot so all in all some top quality parts all round. ". 

Warmoth 1.jpg

Warmoth 2.jpg

Warmoth 3.jpg

Edited by Bobby D
  • Like 4