Why become a member? ×

SOLD - RCF Evox 8 PA for sale
£1500
Milton Keynes

Hi

For sale is my nearly new RCF Evox 8 line array PA, system, this was bought for a project which didn't work out and has only been used for 4 gigs, its pretty much showroom condition.

Also included are the padded carry covers which were purchased separately. 

If your looking to upgrade an older PA to a punchy lightweight and crystal clear sounding system, grab this and make a great saving on the new cost.

Collection from Milton Keynes or will meet halfway if reasonable.

Any questions, just ask.  

Cheers

Steve

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1628.JPG

IMG_1634.JPG

IMG_1652.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

Edited by Steve1967

For myself I’ve done a marquee, a function room, the main hall at Hatfield house and pub gigs. Pretty much everything goes through for. It’s not like a rock club system but I play with 2 different 6 piece function bands, and it is a really good system and very compact to move around. But I’m not the guy selling it.

• Like 1

Hi

I used this for a 5 piece funk band, everything went through the pa along with a back line, used it for clubs, pubs etc, no problem with volume. The vocals are absolutely fabulous through these, really really clear. Also the sound quality is great even at an acute angle from the speakers so ideal for tight venues.  One of the major benefits to this system is its portability, I can carry one in each hand in and out of venues, it fits in the book of a small hatchback and sounds great.

this youtube clip give you a good idea of what there are capable of.

• Like 1

• Josh locked this topic