Why become a member? ×

Now you too can learn to play bass

Happy Jack

[quote name='bassace' post='357142' date='Dec 17 2008, 04:43 PM']I meant the thing that looks like a sideboard.[/quote]

Do you mean the 18" Foundation Bass Cabinet (on handy castors for ease of movement in those pre-roadie days)?

Sheesh! "Sideboard"! Well really!

[quote name='R,5,R,5...' post='356667' date='Dec 17 2008, 09:28 AM']I've been playing the Beguine "riff or pattern" and found that there is a certain gaiety about this Latin American beat. It has definitely made me feel gay, and I intend to go on feeling gay for the foreseeable future.[/quote]

I'm not convinced about that at all - to my mind, the brief modulation to E major in bar 4 of the Beguine has a somewhat menacing feel to it. I'm impressed.

Jennifer

• 3 months later...

Time to tidy up my attachments (oo-er Missus) so I've deleted all these scans.

They will remain available for the foreseeable future at [url="http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=Ifp6rJezD9dTZhrp606%2FHg%3D%3D"]http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=Ifp6rJ...p606%2FHg%3D%3D[/url] and also through my signature (below).

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='460730' date='Apr 12 2009, 07:47 PM']the linkie doesn't appear to be working[/quote]

They both work for me, but that may be because the tinypic account is my own.

Does either link work for you? Or are both no good?