Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Now £1600 - 2011 Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass
£1750
Hertford

Sparky Mark

SOLD - 2011 Fender Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass in excellent condition. 

Specs are:-

Body: hand selected premium alder. Faded three colour sunburst (65).

Neck: Quartersawn maple with 1960 super slim "U" back shape with dark Indian rosewood 7.25" radius fretboard.

All vintage hardware with Vintage 60s pickups.

Comes with case and goodies pictured. More photos can be taken/emailed on request. 

SOLD - £1600 collected or local/delivery meet up from Hertford.

I'm hoping for a sale only I'm afraid. I.e., not looking for trades.

Thanks for looking. 

Edited by Sparky Mark
SOLD
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Burns-bass said:

Ouch that’s beautiful

Thank you. Unfortunately my phone photos don't do it justice. If you're looking for a Fender stack knob Jazz bass this is as good as they come for a fraction of the price of the genuine article. 

A very beautiful bass - I'm a big fan of the stack knob configuration and the burst on this looks lovely.  I had a relic '64 and it was a fabulous instrument in so many ways.  Many of these CS instruments really are impressive.  If I may say so, a very realistic price on this too (IMO of course)

23 minutes ago, three said:

If I may say so, a very realistic price on this too (IMO of course)

What!!!!? It's only only supposed to look like I'm trying to thin the herd. Thanks all the same.

They got the TT burst correct on that one. It's a beauty.

Can never understand why Fender didn't put the hootenanny button on the CS models when they were present on the AVRIs. And shame they don't do clay dots any longer; I love the aged look.

Anyway, GLWS. That's one of the best looking stack-pots I've seen.

Definitely one of the nicest and most realistically-priced CS Js I've seen - a very lovely bargain.  I've had a few CS/Masterbuilt Js and all were impressive instruments - each played very well indeed

44 minutes ago, three said:

Definitely one of the nicest and most realistically-priced CS Js I've seen - a very lovely bargain.  I've had a few CS/Masterbuilt Js and all were impressive instruments - each played very well indeed

I couldn't agree more (which is why I have two! Unfortunately having recently purchased a 4003S something of a similar value has to go. If I remember correctly this was around £2,500 new.