Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Fender Rumble Stage 800
£550
Isle of Wight

M@23

Only had this since February, owned from new. In 100% A1 condition. It comes with a Hotcovers cover, also the Fender footswitch, which controls effects, switches patches and controls the looper and tuner. 

It's a cracking all in one solution, if like me, you want to ditch pedals but still keep your effects. The amp models and effects are great too, very well designed and easy to set up and tweak, or to create your own patches from scratch. 

It's only ever been my stage monitor, I sold my last rig as it was overkill, and this is still pretty loud!! I don't think volume has been past 10 o'clock. However, I just don't need an amp and this is an opportunity to down size further. 

Edited to add, it is 400w as is, through the 2 x 10 Eminence woofers, or you can run it with other cabs at 4 or 2.67ohm to get the full 800 watts. 

So, trade wise, active PA speakers or practice amps 😊

IMG_20190506_160031.jpg

IMG_20190506_160117.jpg

IMG_20190506_160233.jpg

IMG_20190506_160050.jpg

Edited by M@23
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TheGreek said:

IIRC you also have one...any good??

@Al Krow doesn't have one, he was close!

I'm obviously biased, but I don't think there are many, if any, combos that offer what this does. The effects and amp/cab sims are genuinely quality and sound great. If you want to line up filters, drives, chorus, synth sounds, or set up an Ampeg & 8x10 drive patch, next to a clean SWR style patch, it's all there, or, if you just want a bit of EQ or compression and to create your own patches, and to not get involved in the modelling, it's all good. There's few nice additions and a bit of extra power to the already great Rumble 500.

• Like 1

I've owned / played several combos before including IMO one of the very best, the MB AC 121 Lite. But if I was in the market for a combo this would definitely be it!  

The feature set for the money seems to me to be unrivalled: 400W stand alone, and a whopping 800W with an extension cab (and will happily pair with either an 8 ohm or 4 ohm extension cab); 2x10 speakers; wide choice of on board effects, foot-switch; bespoke Hotcovers cover. All at around 40 lbs weight! And you don't have to look very far to come across recommendations from a lot of happy BCers who own / have owned Fender Rumbles :) 

Having met and bought from him, I can also vouch that Mark is a top guy who looks after his gear! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helix is sorted, so trade wise, I'm after an active PA speaker, or a small practice amp. 

Otherwise, I've dropped the price to £520, collected. Can look into p&p if needed. 

Edited by M@23