Why become a member? ×

Greenboy fEARful 15/6 project - price drop *SOLD*
£450
Oxford

Greenboy fEARful 15/6 cab project available - includes most parts but requires putting together.

I bought the cab (pre-built by our resident cab builder mrtcat) and then bought the two drivers and imported the crossovers from Leland Crooks (Speakerhardware.com) in the US.

Includes unused Eminence Kappalite 3015LF driver & 18Sound 6ND410 mid driver, crossovers, a tin of Tuff Cab black paint, feet, handles, connector plate, corners, internal wadding - pretty much everything needed to complete - I just don't have the time to do it.

Also included is a second low pass crossover which I had intended to use to build a Greenboy 15Sub to complete a pretty serious setup able to handle over 1kw.

I may be interested in a trade with a Barefaced Six10 or a short-scale or medium-scale EB3 type bass - Epi Elitist or similar.

Any questions, fire away :)

Edited by StraightSix
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, so far so good. Now I’ve looked at the Fearless webby site and for the life of me I can’t decipher the dimensions.... would you be so kind as to convey this to me/us. It’s an age thing... also what’s it weighing in at as it is empty. Thanks

Hi

The dimensions of the cab (without feet) is:

Height: 30.5" (77.5cm)

Width: 20.5" (52cm)

Depth: 16" (40.5cm)

Weight of the empty cab is around 25 lbs (around 11kg) and total built weight, according to existing users is usually under 50lbs - the drivers are both neodymium and are very light.

Hope that helps.