Why become a member? ×

Brand New Brand New Heavies.!

bubinga5

Going to see BNH and Incognito at the end of the month with fellow musicians and friends at the Mello festival and my all knowing musical sister. She knows her soul and funk music like know one else.. Great to see N'dea Davenport back with them. Some of the best music ive ever heard over the years comes from this fantastic band.. 

• Like 2

Band I was in at the time supported them on a UK tour back in 1994.. Great musicians and a lot of fun too! 

Saw Incognito the following year at The Ilford Island.. One of the best live gigs I've ever been to; phenomenal musicianship, great songs and so, so funky.. 

Happy days ☺️

• Like 1

I will be attending these guys.   I love my HipHop. And I love Goldie Lookin Chain. They have the drop on snotty HipHop. Now this is down to earth UK Hip Hop. Dirty Rap was blamed for everything. Which is nonsense obviously. Brilliant GLC

Edited by bubinga5

6 minutes ago, Captain Bassman said:

Who’s doing drumming duties these days? Jan Kincaid left BNH a couple of years ago and set up MF Robots (spot the difference IMO...). Is Simon Bartholomew still in the band too?

N’Dea was the sound of BNH for me, fantastic voice.

. Simon is still on guitar. Andrew is still on bass. And yes N'dea was and always will be the BNH voice. Glad she is back. Drummer.. .Luke Harris.?