Why become a member? ×

SOLD.. Patrick Eggle 5 String Milan Pro Bass with Case.
£800
Sandhurst, Berkshire, UK

spyder

On 25/05/2019 at 13:18, spyder said:

Sorry measured again and the spacing is around 17 18mm with a plastic ruler and the nut width is 49mm.

Also comes with a set of pre cut strings worth £25.00. 

Many thanks, Marc. I wish I could justify this, but I really need to be sensible! 

Cheers, 

Tobie

On 28/05/2019 at 17:29, tobiewharton said:

Many thanks, Marc. I wish I could justify this, but I really need to be sensible! 

Cheers, 

Tobie

Not a problem Tobie. 

Regards Marc 

Edited by spyder

And there's me with a MOOG Little Phatty for sale. Gotta say im a little tempted but my 5 string itch is more than satisfied by my Status. Trouble is the lady wife will kill me if another bass comes through the door...she thinks 4 is the sign of megalomania. I say no,if you need an example of this, choose any dictator from the past 100 years. Besides who NEEDS 20 pairs of shoes....Imelda. This has taken on additional poignancy as shes from Manila.  Shes still not talking to me and this last exchange was last tuesday......shame also cos i used to live near Mr Eggles factory in Bodmin Road many years ago. He was something of a local legend...tipped to supplant PRS in england in fact, we all hoped!

9 hours ago, basslondon said:

And there's me with a MOOG Little Phatty for sale. Gotta say im a little tempted but my 5 string itch is more than satisfied by my Status. Trouble is the lady wife will kill me if another bass comes through the door...she thinks 4 is the sign of megalomania. I say no,if you need an example of this, choose any dictator from the past 100 years. Besides who NEEDS 20 pairs of shoes....Imelda. This has taken on additional poignancy as shes from Manila.  Shes still not talking to me and this last exchange was last tuesday......shame also cos i used to live near Mr Eggles factory in Bodmin Road many years ago. He was something of a local legend...tipped to supplant PRS in england in fact, we all hoped!

Hi Craig,

Your little Phatty would be my ideal trade but I totality understand that your wife must control how many basses you own. My wife can't understand why anyone would need more than ONE !

I visited the Eggle factory in 1993 and could not afford their basses at the time. If I didn't have the Warrior I would keep the Eggle. 

If I can sell my Taurus 4x10 cab I will knock on your door and take the Phatty off your hands.

Marc 

• Thanks 1

One last try. 

£500 collected. 

This is an excellent boutique bass with a smooth and punchy sound. 

Easy playing slim neck and a very musical active eq section. 

Would see off most £1500 basses. This is a true bargain at this price.