Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision American Deluxe – Natural/Maple - **SOLD**
£950
Braintree

Heathy

For sale  - my American Deluxe Precision in natural finish with maple fingerboard.

P/J pickup configuration. 21 Fret. 3 band active EQ with Active/Passive switch. Weighing in at 9lbs.

The bass dates to 2011 (based on the serial number), and is still in excellent condition with all original parts. There is one ding on the top edge of the body, which I only recently discovered by feel, and couldn't capture in a photograph.

Looking for £950 £850!

Price includes spare tort pickguard, original Fender hard case +candy, and two planet waves straps with strap locks (if you want them!).

Inspired by a thread on this forum I recently considered converting this bass to passive, so will also throw in the custom pickguard I bought for this project. Both additional pickguards are from WD Music.

Collection preferred, or buyer to arrange shipping (I am based in North Essex).

My feedback thread is here:

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/124316-feedback-for-heathy-steve/?tab=comments#comment-1137183

Pics below.

20180601_082118700_iOS.jpg

20180601_082123236_iOS.jpg

20180601_082144147_iOS.jpg

bass1.jpg

bass 2.jpg

Edited by Heathy
tags added
  • Like 9

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is crazy. A near mint deluxe USA P/J, with case and candy and alternative guards. I've just acquired an older passive Special that cost a good bit more than this. Fab bass and a blinding bargain... what's not to like😮

• Like 1