Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£1350
Chester, UK

drlargepants

I very recently bought this from @rhysyjobas I’d had a hankering for a classic Stingray for a while and also a late ‘70s Queen fetish !

Sadly I don’t get on the string spacing or the pickup placement (duh!) so rather than flog a dead horse I thought I’d offer it back up to the basschat gods in the exact same condition I received it. 

It really is truly immaculate, still has the hang tags and SKU sticker on it.  It really is ‘as new’ condition but also benefits by having been setup very well by the original retailer.  

Also included is the original Musicman case (which is suspect is manufactured by SKB as it is very similar to my Rickenbacker one) which again is in perfect condition and is an excellent case for the mobile musician.  

I’d say it’s the best put together, mass produced guitar I’ve ever had, and I’ve had a few!

Im in Chester, UK and I’d prefer collection but I’m happy to post.  Trades of equivalent or higher value very welcome (UK retail is circa £2300, as you can see this is a very good sale price for a ‘new’ guitar)

Original listing attached for convenience:

Edited by drlargepants
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, drlargepants said:

I’ll check when I get a chance, it’s one of the lighter ones I suspect 

It’s around 9.3 lbs (kitchen scale inaccuracies accepted) Somewhere between 9.1 and 9.3. It’s lighter than my GL Jazz by some way  

Body is Alder not Ash so should be lighter than a Classic Stingray. 

Edited by drlargepants