Why become a member? ×

Help me Finish my Board

Higgins.plays.bass

So, I need some suggestions.

Phaser & octave down!

I'm currently using that big ol' Ashdown, but let's face it... hardly maximising pedalboard space! So, I'm looking for something smaller, & analogue. Maybe an OC-2 or clone, maybe something else interesting, it needs to be pretty subby! Suggestions are welcome!

Since I'll have space for one more pedal, I'm thinking a phaser, I used to have a Mooer Orange 90, which I enjoyed until it crapped out on me. So, I'm possibly thinking an EQD Grand Orbiter, those things sound hella cool! Again, suggestions welcome!

Note: I'm planning on swapping out the cruddy cheapy cheap trem for a Hummingbird, & yes... I am a fan of Juan, if that isn't overly obvious!

20190423_134934.jpg

19 hours ago, Higgins.plays.bass said:

So, I need some suggestions.

I'm currently using that big ol' Ashdown, but let's face it... hardly maximising pedalboard space! So, I'm looking for something smaller, & analogue. Maybe an OC-2 or clone, maybe something else interesting, it needs to be pretty subby! Suggestions are welcome!

Well the OC-2 is indeed pretty iconic! If you want a clone that nails the OC-2 sound, then the Valeton OC-10 is your man. It's more compact, very sturdy and around half the price new that used OC-2s are selling for. Check out comments and sound clips in the thread below if you want to explore that one further: