Why become a member? ×

SOLD. 2014 Gibson ES339
£850
Chester

£850 plus postage, can deliver within 75 miles of Chester or meet up or can be collected.

Possible trades or partial trades with cash my way (I can’t add cash to any trade). Anything with 4 strings but I favour Jap and US Fenders.

Up for sale is my 2014 made in USA Gibson ES339 Memphis studio semi acoustic / hollow bodied guitar in ebony.

It is the twin humbucker version with vintage super 57 bridge and 57 classic pups, comes with custom Gibson case, gold warranty card and certificate of authenticity. 

It is in excellent condition with only 2 very minor surface marks on the lower bout and it plays brilliantly having had a fret level, crown, dress, polish and set up not long ago. Currently strung with Ernie Ball 10s it is a wonderful playing and even better looking guitar but, alas, as a sausage fingered bass player it needs an owner with skills to match its looks and quality - not a jumped up 4 string busker (me)....

Will ship it very safely, probably double boxed to keep it safe.

Can be viewed, played or collected near Chester. I can always deliver it or meet up within a 75 mile radius of Chester.

Open to offers

I picked this blurb up from Gibson;

New for 2014 - the compact ES-339 Studio has classic f-holes, two Humbuckers and a GREAT price.

Features:

• Super 57 pickup (bridge), 57 Classic pickup (neck) 

• TonePros AVR2 bridge 

• Orange Drop Capacitor 

• Nickel Hardware 

• Grover tuners 

• Gig Bag

Thanks for looking.

Edited by vinorange
Sold
  • Like 1