Left leaderboard
andysg42

Lakland 55-02 ---SOLD -------
£795
South west

Posted (edited)

Lakland 55-02 5 string . Immaculate condition . Black with maple neck . New strings fitted . With case . Courier now included within the EU .. price drop to £750 inc courier 

Sorry , Not looking for trades , Thanks .  SOLD SOLD .

40532D35-E685-4F33-B7BC-D29802090917.jpeg

E5549E76-EE60-47AF-A4B1-FA5055EB8BB9.jpeg

89C75768-C201-42AF-8042-57A5E6F26DB4.jpeg

834D648E-55F4-4A74-8A4E-493913374D33.jpeg

9170199B-FD92-4C7A-B7D4-21A3B57A82A1.jpeg

FAC6D034-3BEE-4C97-B9F3-1402E6AE9B09.jpeg

Edited by andysg42
Sold
  • Like 5

Nice! Does this have three-band eq? What is the string spacing, and are you prepared to ship it within the UK? :)

26 minutes ago, super al said:

Hi Andy, whereabouts in the South West are you?

gloucester/cheltenham

As this bass used to be mine, i can attest to how good it is, great defined B string and compared to others, at 9.2 lbs, not a boat anchor.....oh, and Andy is a top chap. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silentgeoff
      Item now sold

Yamaha SLB100 upright bass for sale. It is a full sized Double Bass but without a body and originally designed for practice in sound sensitive areas. Just plug headphones in. Very good condition and new strings when I bought it.
      Because of the size it will have to be collected. I'm just across the river from Liverpool.

• By 3Gorillas
      Selling this beautiful Human Base Max 5 headless in translucent blue.

I bought this bass for touring with lots of flying. Used it on 2 big tours with 30+ flights and it was so much easier than ever before: The bass fits in a regular guitar gigbag and can thus easily be stored in every hand luggage. 
      The sound is very clear, focussed and with a massive low-end. Played this bass from very small to very big stages, engineers loved it…
      Human Base - Max 5-string
      - Headless-Design: works with normal strings, no double-ball-ends or other special strings neccessary
      - maple body
      - maple top
      - maple neck (3 piece, neck-through)
      - ebony-fretboard
      - Delano-Pickups
      - Glockenklang 3-Band-EQ with active/ passive (push-pull) and passive toneblend (in passive mode)
      - 4,2kg
      - built in 2010
      - 2 Switches: not 100% sure, I believe it changes the wiring of the pickups between serial, parallel and single (it certainly does something like that, but not particularly sure about the technical details. however: this feature provides a bunch of tonal options from "huge fat humbucker" and crispy single-coil.
      The bass is in very good conditions. A few little marks of use, please check the pictures. They give a good impression of the instrument.
      BASS IS SOLD!!
      Bass is located in Germany, near Bonn / Cologne.

• By Dov65
      Fender R/W precision bass in excellent condition fitted with G/B emg's the solderles type. Have original Duncans aswell which will be included easy enough to change over. I've  had this bass for a month bought online from Guitar Guitar, I hoped it would be easier with a chunky neck as I've got athritis in thumb joint but it ain't working. Fender gig bag included. Based in Fife willing to meet up or come for a look yourself..cheers Dave

• By Heisterbass74
      I'm selling this 80th Tokai Hard Puncher in ZZ Top style of art.
      Great physical tone and impact. Ash body with maple top.
      All parts are original except the pins. The "Bass Mute" and shipping is included.
      One scratch is near the pin. You see it on the last photo. 

• By Slappindabass
      For sale is my precision elite. It is in great condition. It has the hard case and case candy. Would be interested in a trade with a vintage p bass. The Bass is located in kent can post. Will add some better photos tonight. This was the only one in my phone!

Thanks for looking