Why become a member? ×

Corduroy, playing again. Dublin 25th this month !

funkgod

Edited...

For all the "back in the day" Acid jazz guys among you, Corduroy are back at it, , i thought they had just got back get together but apparently have been back together for a while, great to hear anyway.

seems those of you in Ireland are lucky as a date is confirmed in Dublin at the Grand social on the 25th of this month, yep this month

get ya tickets quick. more info....

https://www.songkick.com/artists/232276-corduroy/calendar

Edited by funkgod
  • Like 2

ah right i know they never played for a long time, i did not know they were playing last year, i got sent an email saying fancy coming to Dublin as they were playing again.ahh well there ya go, you snooze you loose 🙂

I will edit the title and op

cheers for that.

im still made up :-)

Edited by funkgod

Great band. We had Richard Searle as our guest at the Basschat SE England Bass Bash last year - fantastic player!

Saw them in Guildford last year and will hopefully see them again in Horsham, Surrey shortly... :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cetera said:

Great band. We had Richard Searle as our guest at the Basschat SE England Bass Bash last year - fantastic player!

Saw them in Guildford last year and will hopefully see them again in Horsham, Surrey shortly... :)

That Guildford gig was ace. Even Mrs Mert had to admit she enjoyed it, and she doesn’t enjoy any music I like!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1