Why become a member? ×

SOLD please remove
£100
Grimsby

maidens97

In great condition, my favourite compressor I've ever used but no longer needed due to both my marshall amps having built in compressors already.

"The Studio Bass Compressor was designed for professional bassists looking for a compressor that can provide increased sustain, accentuated picking and can even out single-note runs. It's extremely low noise and has an easy-to-use control format: The Blend knob allows you to control the amount of wet signal so you can bring natural snap back into your individual notes. The Volume knob lets you to control the output (or you can push it up and lower the Compression for a great clean boost). The Attack knob regulates how quickly the compressor reacts to your initial pick attack - cranking it up will give a late attack that allows your pick or finger dynamics to come through before the compression kicks in. The Compressor knob is the heart of the pedal and allows you to easily control the dynamic range, while the Low/Full/Mid switch determines the frequency content of the dry signal being blended in with the compressed signal, making it easy to bring back your dynamic range"

Open to trades and price negotiation.

ghgh.jpg

ghghgh.jpg

ghghghghgh.jpg

Edited by maidens97