Why become a member? ×

Pedulla Hexabuzz SOLD
£2650
Germany

HumblePie

Everybody who played it absolutely loved it. 4,9kg is really as light as a Hexabuzz gets, but I am about to order a Franz Bass Sirius 6 Fretless which will be considerably lighter (and sounds awesome, too).

The Hexabuzz has a mean growl in the lower register with a stunning B-string and a very vocal and smooth upper register. It is instantly recognizable and really brings the sound of the band on another level.

Edited by HumblePie

4 hours ago, binky_bass said:

Excellent price for one of these! Reckon you've just decimated the second hand value of these with this sale! 😂

The bass is from 2004, so I get why newer models are offered for a bit more. Anyway, this is THE fretless to get, so I would have paid more to get my hands on it and as soon as I saw Nagas original offer, I jumped on it. It will be missed!

13 hours ago, HumblePie said:

The bass is from 2004, so I get why newer models are offered for a bit more. Anyway, this is THE fretless to get, so I would have paid more to get my hands on it and as soon as I saw Nagas original offer, I jumped on it. It will be missed!

You can always send me a bottle of wine mate :)

• MB1 locked this topic