Why become a member? ×

John Hall?

Ricky 4000

I think it's an actual Schaller 3D on the Rick 5 - they've used Schaller tuners & hardware on a few models. That's one of the things that made me wonder if the roller saddle bridge on the new Cisneros was a collaborative design.

2 hours ago, Bassassin said:

I think it's an actual Schaller 3D on the Rick 5 - they've used Schaller tuners & hardware on a few models. That's one of the things that made me wonder if the roller saddle bridge on the new Cisneros was a collaborative design.

Ah, ok. I've been viewing all this on the moby and thought it was a new RIC design. Oh well, back to the '50s.....

• Haha 1

On 29/04/2019 at 09:12, Billy Apple said:

I think the pups look cool and if the design works then why not? I think people are auto prejudiced because it’s a Ric. I wonder what the comments would be if they were on a Dingwall?

Nobody would care about them if they were on a Dingwall. Mainly because the only questions that would be getting asked is "I need everything made by Darkglass now!! How much will that be? How do I sound like Nolly Getgood? Does lime green Djent? Will it downtune to drop F?"

The fact that the pickups might look like my 4 year old son's attempt to draw a triangle would be of little importance.

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, Teebs said:

You can have it Rickster! :)

I have already registered the superior Parkin-Cake Mezzanine :D

Sweet. 😎

I'll let you and @Skinnyman use "The Crumpet Brothers" for your duo project - free of royalties (for 1 (one) year). 👍

Edited by Ricky 4000
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Teebs said:

Cheers Ricky! 👍

The me n' Skinnyman duo project not happening: artistic differences.

I'm artistic, he's different! :D

You'll be looking for another bassoon player then? I hear John Hall isn't doing much these day... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

You'll be looking for another bassoon player then? I hear John Hall isn't doing much these day... 

Really?

Hmmm... interesting! John Hall, you say...

Now there's a man who knows about bassoon aesthetics! :D