Why become a member? ×

German made Warwick bass guitar cabs 2x8 and 1x15 300 watts each and both 8 ohms..NEW CHRISTMAS PRICE £200 - NOW SOLD
£275
North Nottinghamshire

Woody1957

Back up for sale are my pair of German made Warwick cabs I purchased brand new from Electromusic in Doncaster. I have gigged with them ever since and have never missed a beat and have been absolutely reliable.
These cabs are both 300 watts and are both 8 ohms each. I have used them with a variety of amps over the years, Ampeg/Orange/Mesa/Trace Elliot and currently a Gallien Kruger MB 800 fusion.

Both cabs are in very good condition for their age. I still have the yellow Warwick logos for both cabs but never stuck them on the front of the grills as I liked the look of them without.

The dimensions are - Top Cab 2x8 speaker is 21 wide, 13.5 deep, 14 High. Bottom Cab 1x15 speaker is 21 wide, 13.5 deep and 21 high. They are both very portable and easy to handle.
Pick up only and cash or Paypal with you paying the charges please.

Rig 1.jpg

Rig 2.jpg

Rig 4.jpg

Rig 5.jpg

bass rig.jpg

Warwick catalogue.png

Edited by Woody1957
sold
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

The 1 x 15 cab weighs 20kg approx. and the 2 x 8 cab weighs 18kg.

Sorry for the confusion....I originally put them on the wife's scales and they always read lighter :)

Edited by Woody1957

Doesn't anyone want this powerful, great little rig. Highly portable and in great condition.

If you want to pay £100's of pounds on a 1x 12 that's your choice, but you cant go wrong with this rig !! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, jahfish said:

What model No.s are these cabs please? Could do with a bit more info, cheers

This is the Warwick catalogue I found on-line which feature my cabs. The first 2 are the ones I'm selling.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Warwick catalogue.png

20 hours ago, Woody1957 said:

This is the Warwick catalogue I found on-line which feature my cabs. The first 2 are the ones I'm selling.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Warwick catalogue.png

Thanks Woody - what Models are they - I can't read that document. Have you a link to the catalogue?

3 hours ago, jahfish said:

Thanks Woody - what Models are they - I can't read that document. Have you a link to the catalogue?

I think the models are 115 XT and 208 XTT.....the plate on the back of each cab isn't very clear...I'm sorry that's all I can tell you

Edited by Woody1957

• 5 weeks later...