Left leaderboard
Woody1957

German made Warwick bass guitar cabs 2x8 and 1x15 300 watts each and both 8 ohms
£275
North Nottinghamshire

Back up for sale are my pair of German made Warwick cabs I purchased brand new from Electromusic in Doncaster. I have gigged with them ever since and have never missed a beat and have been absolutely reliable.
These cabs are both 300 watts and are both 8 ohms each. I have used them with a variety of amps over the years, Ampeg/Orange/Mesa/Trace Elliot and currently a Gallien Kruger MB 800 fusion.

Both cabs are in very good condition for their age. I still have the yellow Warwick logos for both cabs but never stuck them on the front of the grills as I liked the look of them without.

The dimensions are - Top Cab 2x8 speaker is 21 wide, 13.5 deep, 14 High. Bottom Cab 1x15 speaker is 21 wide, 13.5 deep and 21 high. They are both very portable and easy to handle.
Pick up only and cash or Paypal with you paying the charges please.

Rig 1.jpg

Rig 2.jpg

Rig 4.jpg

Rig 5.jpg

bass rig.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

About 18Ibs each so they are light and portable

Edited by Woody1957

On 09/06/2019 at 23:18, Chewie said:

Nice Stingray buddy...............

Thank you Leigh, it plays and sounds great..

Hi Martyn, thank you for your interest but I would prefer to sell them together. Cheers, Steve

Doesn't anyone want this powerful, great little rig. Highly portable and in great condition.

If you want to pay £100's of pounds on a 1x 12 that's your choice, but you cant go wrong with this rig !! 

I am on holiday Until next thursday will contact you when i return if these are still available

5 hours ago, PlasmaZombies said:

Interested in the 1x15 if you were willing to split.

Thanks for the offer, but it would be a shame to split them so selling them as a pair.