Why become a member? ×

SOLD : Bargain NS design Wav 4
£375
Plymouth Devon

NOW SOLD - THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.

Picked this up from here a few years back and it's served me extremely well with a great tone too. I'm damned if i can remember who i bought it from but i still have the original pictures so if you pop up who i bought it from i hope you don't mind using your pics. I've not used it for the last 6 months and unlikely to need a EUB for a while so hence the sale, and saving for another elec bass too.

The Wav 4 really is a great sounding bass, plays great too, typical gig marks but nothing tragic and the stand is pretty knackered (gaffer tape central), - the price reflects this but all in all it functions very well and I've gigged it many times and it has been fine. So, a great and cheap, entry into the world of EUB with a decent instrument.

Here's the stolen pics:

0wI4U35C.thumb.png.8a67b8fe93aa663a703fae1b07d24181.png35570714_h.thumb.png.f7e08af345383b092a977d36faf7d3dc.pngjA3ZsRBQ.png.543aac4eb347b1973eaf7587f5e995f2.pngjo_0aTFw.png.cbce15ce9dbbf3c5138f1c5c26d1fcbe.png

Edited by Raslee

1 hour ago, 3below said:

Giveaway and Raslee is a great BC'er to deal with.  If you want to try EUB this is an excellent entry.

Why thank you sir, your not such a bad chappy your good self :)

Yes, I have had a lot of people interested. First buyer had to pull out and it is now on hold for the second person (Mike), I will be in touch if it falls through again with the next in the queue.

1st - Tim

2nd - Al

3rd - Claire

Thank you. 

Edited by Raslee