Why become a member? ×

Dingwall Sklar SOLD!
£2500
Sweden

bassmayhem

This is my other Dingwall to sell: my beautiful Sklar, that has served me so well.
I find I use my Super J5 and my four strings Super J and Super P most of the time nowadays, in our more bluesy acts.

Anyway, the bass is in very nice condition, I think I dare to say as new...
You all know what it is, so I wont bore you with a lot of tech stuff. The only thing to say is that the colour is a pain in the *ss to get right with a camera. 
My friend Simba the Cat made a serious quality check in the sunshine two years ago; I'd say the colour is more right in the indoors picture, but still not exactly right.

Delivered in original gig bag with tools and new spare strings. Serious buyers can get close up pictures in private message.

Can be shipped on buyer's expense.
Very good condition! (Did I say that?)
No trades, please!

47676342771_dc445ae829_k.jpg

46760386525_bbaa960dcd_k.jpg

32733383397_07917019b6_k.jpg

46760386645_36a6426f3d_k.jpg

Edited by bassmayhem
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, djaxup said:

dat cat! Ragdoll?

No, he is a mixed match. Norwegian forest cat and Birma. The kindest, nicest and sweetest animal I've ever known. My wife, who is deacon, calls him the litte deacon. He loves small children. He loves water(!). A very, very empathic charachter... :) 

Edited by bassmayhem
  • Like 1

just like my Ragdoll, she is the most peaceful creature ever, always curious and welcoming to visitors.. we always had cats, but she is really unique.

Say hi to (squint)Leelou:

Oh and completely off-topic: GLWTS! ;)

Leelou2.png

• Like 1