Why become a member? ×

Dingwall Voodoo Prima 6 - not for sale anymore!
£2500
Sweden

bassmayhem

I sell two of my five Dingwalls, this is one of them: a super nice Voodoo Prima 6 from 2001 (as it was told to me...)
Even if the model is "old" it has many of the features of modern Dingwall basses, like:

- dual density body: walnut and alder
- heavily quilted maple top and back, and matching headstock
- A-tuner on the B-string
- three band Bartolini system with three position mid switch, active/passive switching (no passive tone)
- Dingwall´s four way pickup switching system
- magnet lid over the batteries
- wooden covered pickups
- wooden knobs matching the body

The tone is the best I've heard in any of my Dingwalls, from Jazz Bass-ish bridge via classic bass tones to full out piano-like tones.
The bass is delivered in an older original gigbag or a Hiscox case for better shipping protection if wanted. With tools.
Very good condition!!!

46527614335_a2a52b78f9_k.jpg

46760336185_c0ac8da3a5_h.jpg

46760336255_380ad0f8bc_k.jpg[/url]

40709965913_0b18673ed2_b.jpg

Serious buyers can have more close-up pictures in private message. Can be shipped on buyer's expense.
No trades, please!

Edited by bassmayhem
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, bassmayhem said:

...and damn again... ;) Just get it! ;) 

😂

Like you I’m a Super guy, my Super P5 is my #1. This is so cool though. If it was in Super scale l, I would be selling anything I could get my hands on to buy this. Just wow. 

The weight of the bass is approx. 4.5 kg (a tad under 10 lbs) according to my wife's (Not mine!!!) bathroom scales.
Since the bass has very good balance, it feels much, much lighter. I had a major back surgery some years ago, and this bass has never given me any problems. Weight is something I am VERY picky about...

• Like 1