Mikkel-S

**SOLD** 1992 Warwick Streamer NT **SOLD**
£1000
Denmark

Up for grabs is this amazing Warwick Streamer from 92'. 

This bass is GOOD - and it shows. It has players wear from countless gigs. The bass has ALWAYS been cared for and maintained and everything works like it should. But yeah, it has some buckle rash and a thumb nail groove at the neck pickup as well as small dings and dongs. Also missing the "shield" on on of the tuners. 

The bass plays effortlessly and sounds just like a Streamer should. Also, very lightweight bass. 3.7kg. 

Will ship in a old hardcase - packed well bubble wrapped in a cardboard box. 

Price: 1000€ plus shipping. 

Bass is located in Denmark. 

RuAN9xK.jpg

JJLpb2k.jpg

wNDo7HX.jpg

8P34DNe.jpg

HeBduGy.jpg

S6LyUkx.jpg

9rcDskz.jpg

mk6Si4X.jpg

eIff8HI.jpg

Qx4vuCX.jpg

Edited by Mikkel-S
  • Like 1

Guest Marcoelwray

Hi, very nice specimen! No trades?

16 minutes ago, Marcoelwray said:

Hi, very nice specimen! No trades?

Initial thought is no.. but my curiousity says “what do you have for Trade?” 

On 29/04/2019 at 09:04, jimbobothy said:

Wow. Great bass at a great price, glwts 👍🏼

Thanks mate

Guest Marcoelwray

So nice.... Wish I had the money or you could be interested in a trade for a Streamer LX Jazzman 4....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By big rob
      Claas Leviathan Custom 4. Handmade in Germany Info: https://claasguitars.com
      Body:Ash
      Neck and Fretboard: Flammed Maple.
      SeymoreDuncan Musicman and Jazz Pickup.
      Richter 3-Band EQ.
      The bass is in good condition and the frets are like new.
      The jazz pickup and preamp are modifications from the original bass.
      She may look from the future and has all the modern tones but can also do old school really well.
      Looking for £1600 £1250 , down from £1850 might consider other trades or partial trades (cash my way).

• By Gamble
      Hiya
      Rather sadly I'm just not playing my Warwick basses anymore so I think it's time they found a new home, so here's my 2006 Double Buck ($$) 5 string. 
      The finish is a bit worse for wear in a few places but from the front it looks pretty good still, nothing much you'd notice when it's on stage. 
      It plays fine and sounds good, just like you'd a expect one of these basses to - if you don't know much about them have a quick Google, you won't hear many bad words said. Loads of tone options with the pickup selectors, a friend of mine has one of these too and I can quote him as saying he's never managed to get a bad tone out of it. 
      I believe being a 2006 model it would be German made, if anyone knows different please correct me! 
      I fitted the Dunlop recessed strap lock myself (to match the Thumb NT 5 I'm also selling) as the original ones had worn out, I will of course provide the strap buttons to go with it. 
      It'll also come with the manual and truss rod tool etc, I'll dig that out and get a pic later if I get a chance. 
      Don't be shy if you've got any questions, I'll answer as best I can but I know there's a few guys on this forum who know their Warwicks inside out if we get stuck. Likewise, if you know I'm wrong on any of this it's not intentional so please feel free to let me know! 
      I'm asking £700 (was £800, now reduced) but I'm open to negotiations, I've had a quick search about online and all I can't find another one to gauge the value against - just the Rockbass ones which are £800 new, whereas a proper Warwick won't get you change from £1500.
      I'll consider trades plus cash either way, I'd be interested in;
      Exotic woods/finishes/body shapes on basses, Warwicks with the pre '00s neck profile, Status, Dingwall, something unusual - 5 stringers only. Darkglass heads, barefaced cabs. 
      Cheers! 

• By big rob
      This is one awesome bass.
      So the story on this one, the previous owner found and purchased an unfinished nightingale with one pickup.
      He went to Bernier Goodfellow at GB basses and had the bass finished and a new old stock nightingale pickup fitted and an agular opb3 preamp fitted.
      This made sense as Bernie was a partner in the nightingale basses enterprise making these basses by hand.
      Then onto the paint shop for one of the best paint finishes i have ever seen, totally flawless.
      She is light with a fantastic sound and a really lovely snake wood fret board.
      To look at you would think she was made yesterday.
      This is one great bass but i always go back to my status series 3 as i am a creature of habit.
      Would consider trades or partial trades with cash my way, however cash is king.

• By alinbassplayer
      Has anyone seen this? 
      https://www.notreble.com/buzz/2020/01/10/warwick-announces-rockbass-corvette-multi-scale-five-string-bass/
      I'm curious to try one out, also i would love to see some German built fanned fret ones, especially in the Streamer or Thumb model, even though i assume the prices will rival the Dingwalls.
      While the scale extension doesn't seem to be that big, only 1.5 inch, it makes a difference in other real life situations, but will it enhance that B string Warwick growl we all look like?
      What do you guys think?
    • By cetera
      Bass Guitar mags from 2017 issues 141 & 142-149
      3 x Classic Rock magsfrom 2015 issues 212 - 216
      Mesa/Boogie 2004 & 2010 catalogues
      Warwick catalogue (unknown year)
      Pick up from Woking/Guildford (Surrey) area.