Why become a member? ×

Mesa Walkabout Scout Combo *SOLD*
£725
Margate

jay-syncro

Best bass combo ever. 

This one is in great condition and works perfectly. To the uninitiated, it's as close to an all-valve sound as a hybrid amp gets. It's compact, lightweight, beautifully designed and outrageously loud and 'full' sounding. It also has a whisper quiet fan (noisy fans are common with these amps), which is niceimageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55a. It comes with the Mesa ext. cab cover so the handle hole is in a different place, but still does a sterling job. 

IMG_20190415_191914.jpg

IMG_20190415_191746.jpg

IMG_20190415_191652.jpg

IMG_20190415_191634.jpg

Edited by jay-syncro
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

Is this 4 or 8ohm? Just wondering what wattage it actually is putting out as a standalone?

It's the 4 ohm version. I've been gigging this for a while in a couple of different bands and rarely get past 9 o'clock on the master. It's a beast. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Jay - you mentioned lightweight in the OP. Would you mind popping it on the scales and letting us know. If it's < 40lbs, I would be definitely tempted! :)

Hi mate, I'd be very surprised if it's less than 40lbs, I'll confirm this evening. 

The compact size and chunky handle make it an easy one hand lift from the boot to the stage on your average gig. And I'm incredibly unfit!