Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Bergantino IP310 - Dropped to £700
£900
Chelmsford, Essex

Bearfist

£700

I don't really want to do this but I'm finding it harder and harder finding opportunities to actually use this.

This is an astonishingly good powered cab, 3 10 inch drivers a lovely smooth horn and a 1000 watt class D power amp with switchable DSP, with the DSP out it's just like a standard cab switched in its eq'd near flat with some nice compression and it sound immense. Unbelievably loud cab too.

Ive only ever paired it with a helix but I would imagine it will sound great with any preamp and the numerous reviews out there suggest as much.

Cosmetically it's pretty good, the covering is a little fluffy in places and the plastic corners have definitely seen some action but the most obvious issue is the grill (see pictures) would need some attention if you want it looking perfect.

All works fine with a very light crackle on the volume pot around the midway point, never caused me any issues as I leave it up full and control the volume on the helix anyway.

It has 4 small holes in the bottom which are designed for castors to be added if weight is an issue and I have the padded berg cover too.

Would prefer collection but would ship at buyers expense, don't have the box but can sort something I'm sure.

Will get pics up later.

20190603_122925.jpg

20190603_122835.jpg

20190603_122829.jpg

20190603_122948.jpg

20190603_122945.jpg

20190603_123025.jpg

20190603_123006.jpg

Edited by Bearfist

I am no stranger to kit excess. However, I have never wanted for more than mine can deliver in any situation. Obv it would be loads of fun!

If you are anywhere near this and want to try the best then look no further. 

• 1 month later...

Pictures added, as i said in the listing the grill's not in great shape, i couldn't tell you whats caused it as it wasn't mentioned in the listing when i bought it but its just cosmetic and the speakers are in perfect shape.

Edited by Bearfist

On 22/04/2019 at 23:27, owen said:

I am no stranger to kit excess. However, I have never wanted for more than mine can deliver in any situation. Obv it would be loads of fun!

If you are anywhere near this and want to try the best then look no further. 

I'm going to be down in Chelmsford in a couple of week too!

• 2 weeks later...