Why become a member? ×

Synth section on marketplace?

SeeBread

I know many bass players these days (including me) that use synthesizers as part of their live performance. In many genres (pop/R&B/gospel) it's essentially becoming an expectation that in a live scenario bassists can supply synth bass as well as the traditional method. 

Does anyone think it might be beneficial to add a section on the marketplace specifically for instruments of this type? I know that personally I would always prefer to buy from a BC member than descend into eBay/gumtree/FB marketplace any more than necessary, but at the moment there doesn't seem to be a dedicated place on the site apart from 'other musically related instruments' which is full of everything and anything, making it hard to search. I'd be interested to know if any other members are/have been in a similar situation.

(currently looking for a Little Phatty Stage 2, hence the post, so drop me a message if you're looking to move one on!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2