Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£1350
Ghent, Belgium

Bassdude BE

*EDIT:

I really need to free up some cash after blowing up my cab, so this must go now.

I'm now open to trades with  cheaper 4 and 5 string basses, fretted or lined fretless. 

I'm also looking for a compact and lightweight 112/208/210 cab or a compact and lightweight combo with D.I. out,  W.h.Y.G.? :)

Edited by Bassdude BE

Guest Marcoelwray

Hallo jonge ik heb geen veel geld nu maar ik ben een beetje curieuse voor deze bas te proberen.... Denkt je dat is mogelijk? 

3 hours ago, Marcoelwray said:

Hallo jonge ik heb geen veel geld nu maar ik ben een beetje curieuse voor deze bas te proberen.... Denkt je dat is mogelijk? 

Hi Marco, you are more than welcome to come try her out in Ghent.

Send me a PM when you would like to come by and then I'll give you my adress and phone number so we can arrange a meeting. ;) 

On 10/05/2019 at 10:11, k-sad said:

Beautiful piece!

Do you know Qi Gong? ;)

Thanks bud,

I did some Taijiquan when I was younger.

Now you mention it, it wouldn't be a bad idea for me to start doing some of those exercises again. ;) 

Edited by Bassdude BE
  • Like 1

Bump,

C'mon people this is a bargain here, when ordered today this would set you back 2.190£ + taxes! 😢 

And god knows how long you'ld have to wait, it took 9months to build. No fretless love here?? :o

Edited by Bassdude BE
  • Like 1

On 18/05/2019 at 18:47, bigthumb said:

That is absolutely stunning!

Thank you brother, I will try to upload some more detailed pictures tomorrow. ;)

Suprised this hasn't gone yet, it's basically a 50% discount on a brand new custom bass.. 

Edited by Bassdude BE

On 29/05/2019 at 13:20, NikNik said:

Can I ask why you're selling it? Other than the form you mention. Anything else?

Other than that the body feels small compared to my Fender style basses, there's the fact that finances were a lot better when I ordered this bass 9months ago... and now I find myself needing to downgrade. 

Edited by Bassdude BE

20 hours ago, NikNik said:

Fair enough.  I'd imagine it's rather punchy with those ceramic Nordies?

Yes it is, very punchy and defined and the volume is very even over all the strings with these pickups, they almost take away the need for a compressor in the chain.

She can sound clean as a whistle or give you tons of mwaah depending on the technqiues you use.

I can send you some soundclips if you are interested? :)

Edited by Bassdude BE

Just got notice today that the building I'm renting has been sold and I'm being evicted, so now I really need to get some cash together to fund the pending move.

Will consider near offers now.

Edited by Bassdude BE

Made some more pictures today with the new Thomastik strings (the ramp is not installed in this picture as I prefer to play without, but it can be put back in place in a matter of seconds).

Really looking for a sale or a trade with cash my way right now as I have to move house soon and need the funds.

Edited by Bassdude BE