Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn, please lock, thanks mods!
£95
Plymouth

operative451

zoomb3n.thumb.png.5984e948df841108ac54290f6cc7e60d.pngFinally after much um and erring, decided I'm more of a 'couple of pedals and into the amp' kinda bassist, so i'm offering up my Zoom B3n for a new home. It basically does about 97 more things than i need! Pics below, cropped from pedalboard image. I'm away from home at the moment so i can take more pics when i get back (next week).

There's a ding on the right side, bit of paint scratched off, but in great condition other than that!  I'll give it a polish and do a factory reset unless you specifically want my wacky patches! I don't have the original box but i'll throw in the neoprene zip cover and the joyo power supply filter that i use with it which is handy if you're somewhere with noisy power. Original zoom power supply also included.

£95 posted, i'd consider swaps or part exchange for interesting pedals!

(edited as the pics fell off)

Edited by operative451

1 hour ago, operative451 said:

Bumpette and a price drop to £80 posted - as there seem to be suddenly a whole bunch of new multi-fx modellers appearing on the market. Y'know, if you like plastic that looks a bit tonka. :D 

I mean come, on we all know metal is better!

That's a very good price for a pedal that does a heck of a lot, doubles up as a first rate headphone amp and was for me a fantastic introduction to the world of multi-fx.

• ped locked this topic