Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING. Moollon 1956 P bass (£1475)
£1550
BRISTOL

Jackemmings

With a stupidly heavy heart and after months of wanting this bass I'm having to let it go as soon as I've acquired it. The honest reason for my sale is I'm having a campervan converted, and it's gone way over budget. Something has to go and this is worth the most and is the newest in. 

An amazing bass to look at and play. A 1956 replica P by Moollon. Great feel and flat neck. Cracking looking headstock. 

I've currently changed the volume and tone knobs to small Sadowsky ones as I prefer the feel when playing gigs. Have the original Moollons which the bass will be sold with. 

No biggies apart from one knock it picked up on the one gig I played with it 😒. The drummer knocked one of his stands over and it clipped the side of the horn. Nothing major but worth noting none the less. Also the drummer has reimbursed me so I've lowered the price a little to account for this. In the picture just to note its the top marks, the lower one is light reflection from this lovely weather.

Trades wise I'm interested in lots but would be looking for £700 minimum my way. Ideally a straight sale though. 

Based in Bristol.

Cheers.

20190420_103914.jpg

20190420_103953 (1).jpg

20190420_104012.jpg

20190420_103948.jpg

20190420_103928 (1).jpg

Edited by Jackemmings
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Jackemmings said:

He reimbursed me with a pint and promised to not play drums whilst I tune from here on out. 

Cool ..getting g a drummer to stop playing is never easy and a pint a champagne is not cheap ...