Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£55

The GroovyPlucker

Selling this on for what I paid for it, decided I don't need a delay, lights up all nice n that, draws 100mA approx on a pedal board.

Only tested so effectively brand new, one on Amazon at £150!!

£55 inc UK shipping

Deep Space

Delay with Tails, Chorus, TrueByPass and Expression Input (Delay)

Deep Space Chorus and Delay with Tails has a master Stomp switch which enables to be switched to True ByPass when pedal not required and 2 SoftTouch switches one for Delay with Tails and the other for the lush rich Chorus. 

Rate LED has pulsing glow and when in TrueByPass.

Delay has soft touch bypass which enables the echo’s to finish and sound more natural. 

The Chorus has a rich lush 12 string feel and can be switched in or out, again with soft touch switching. 

The Buffer is there to accommodate the Tails for the Delay but is also useful

as a Buffer even without the Delay or Chorus. However, you can simply switch to TrueByPass if you want too! (Standard Stomp Switch, centred)

You can also get some really spacie and freaky sounds with the passive Expression input. 

I used a Passive Moog EP-3 Universal Expression Pedal to test. 

So you have it......THREE pedals in one where you can mix and match chorus with delay or each on their own or simply use the buffer to drive your signal through other pedals a must if you have more than one pedal on your board! So lots of choice and great addition to your crowded pedalboard.

Pedalboard power supply strongly recommended 

Edited by The GroovyPlucker
  • Like 1