Why become a member? ×

Feedback for jarc11

3below

• 1 month later...

Bought a MarkBass Little Mark III bass amp (white edition) from James last week. What a beauty this amp is! It arrived very well packaged and quick. Great communication throughout the sale.  He even included 2 rack ears and the power lead at no extra cost...ace!!  It sounds awesome thru my 2 Mark bass cabs. Thanks again James

IMG_20190618_130025.jpg

Edited by Shutterbug

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought a Stingray from James. We organised a service-station meeting pretty quickly and managed to do the deal with ease. Prompt, thorough and friendly communication and all as described. I’d have no hesitation in dealing again or recommending to others. Many thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just had the pleasure of meeting James to do a trade - my Vanderkley/Markbass rig for his Walkabout Scout combo. 

As has already been said here, James is a great person to deal with and I'm very happy to recommend him to one and all on Basschat! 😊

Thanks for sorting out the obligatory motorway services venue to meet at today James, and more importantly, thanks for the trade! 👍

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...