Why become a member? ×

SOLD ELSEWHERE - Fender American Standard Precision Bass 2015 Black/Black/Rosewood
£800
Chorley, Lancs. PR6

ead

Fender American Standard Precision Bass 2015 - NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE

For sale, in a vague attempt to reduce my stock of P basses, is this is an American Standard P bass, a series that is no longer available and that is very well regarded for consistent quality.  The truss rod turns and the frets are in very good shape.

There are one or two very minor dings to the finish from use over the past few years, but nothing awful.  The bass is in excellent condition and comes with a Fender Deluxe gig bag.  The Rosewood board is in very good condition and has been cleaned and oiled.

I would prefer to arrange some kind of delivery/collection/meet up if at all possible.  I'm pretty flexible and willing to travel a bit if necessary.  Courier would be the last resort and will be at cost to you.

If you have any questions at all, or require additional pictures of any details please ask away and I give as comprehensive an answer as I am able.  With my modest skills this bass is a bit tricky to capture in pics but here are a few that I hope are better than my first attempt.

Edited by ead
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bigmuff69 said:

Trades?

Straight sale preferred tbh, but please feel free to PM with any offers.  I think the criterion would be that offers would need to involve at least 50% cash my way please.