maidens97

2 Marshall 15" Bass cabs with covers SOLD
£250
Grimsby

Posted (edited)

In mint condition, only used once due to having a 7215 cab. Custom made covers. Light and loud great sounding rig. £250 ono

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

Edited by maidens97

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Astoroth
      Status S2 Class, Thru-neck, 5 String, Headless, Bass Guitar
      32” Scale Woven Carbon Graphite Fretted Neck with Bendwell Black Phenolic Fingerboard Standard 18mm String Spacing Figured maple facing Walnut back and centre tone block High Gloss Polyester Finish 2 x TRIMAX Coil Switching Pickups Front LEDs - 18V TriColour (Red, Green, Blue) with white side LEDs 18V Paramatrix EQ Weight 4.25kg / 9.30lbs Amazing bass, cost £5K, still costs £5K today along with a 20+ week lead-time if ordered now.
      Bass is in amazing condition, only out of its case a hand full of times. The only reasons for sale are that I'm really a 4 string bass player and this bass doesn't get played enough by me to justify keeping it....needs to go to a good home! I've included some pictures of it against my bass rigs to show you what it might look like next to yours.
      £4500 includes insured next day delivery within the UK and I’m open to sensible offers, you know these basses are the shizzle! Also not looking to trade sorry as proceeds are going towards finishing my rehearsal rooms / recording studio in Witney, Oxfordshire.

• By CraigPlaysBass
      Complete lightweight rig for sale (cheap!)
      Consisting of 500 watt amp head weighing a slim 2.9Kg and two Hartke 1x12" cabs, with tweeters, weighing 15Kg each.
      All items available separately, offers considered. Collection from Ash in Surrey, or can meet at Guildford Station.
      Looking for £415 (£440 inc. postage within UK). Meeting within a one hour drive of Ash is negotiable. Selling as no longer being used! No trades please.

Full pictures below.
      Ashdown MiBass 550
      500 watts rms at 4ohms Weighs 2.9kg Powerful 7(!) band semi-parametric EQ 2 jack/Speakon outputs 8.3 x 2.6 x 6.3 inches EQ presets, FX loop, balanced DI out and lots more... https://ashdownmusic.com/products/mibass-550 This amp head has been rarely used and is in good condition. The EQ is extremely powerful with handy pre-set tone curves and it fits in a gig bag pocket.
      Looking for £165 if purchased individually. Delivery £14 insured via Parcelforce.

Hartke Hydrive HX112 (two available)
      300 watts rms power handling 12" hybrid paper/aluminum cone Switchable between 4 and 8 ohms impedance Size: 20" x 22" x 17.5" Weigh 15kg 41Hz–17kHz frequency response Switchable tweeter (on/off/-6dB) Feet have been relocated to make them more upright but can easily be put back to their original horizontal position. Speakon/jack inputs and more... http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/hydrive-cabinets/hx112/ These cabs are nice and light and project well. They are in fair condition, reflected in the price. The tolex at the back has previously peeled and has been thoroughly stuck back on. It's not the prettiest but it is at the back.
      Looking for £155 each if purchased individually, offers for both considered. Delivery £14 each insured via Parcelforce.

Photos:

I've not been active on here in a while, but my old feedback thread is here:

Thanks for reading!
    • By SteveFate
      Up for grabs is a fantastic 2012 Korean made Schecter Blackjack bass. Extremely well taken care of, no major marks, dings or scratches (tried to capture any blemish in the photos).

I bought this brand new from schecter USA imported via rich tone music in sheffield 3 years ago - Can't buy these anymore retail. The inlays are just decal stickers and can be removed if you don't like them (bar the 12th fret it's the real one)

No trades please trying to cull the horde thanks. Price includes courier to UK. Bass will be boxed and packaged for transit. Here's some official specs:

Scale
      34” (863mm) Neck Shape Thin ‘C’ Thickness @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm) Frets 24 X-Jumbo Fretboard Radius 16” (406mm) Nut Graph Tech XL Black Tusq Nut Width 1.496” (38mm) Tuners Grover Bass 144 Series Truss Rod 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut   Body Material Mahogany Binding Aged Crème Multi-ply Bridge Schecter Custom Hardtail w/ String Thru Body   Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan Blackouts ASB-BO-4 Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan Blackouts ASB-BO-4   9volt battery - active electronics 

• By thundachopz
      Hey does anyone know where I can sorce Warwick bass strings quickly? At the moment they seem to be a pre order or days before delivery? Spike in popularity? Anyway looking for next day delivery. Pref 5 string stainless 
    • By simonroberts788
      Marshall VBA400 valve head - 400 watts 8x6550. This is the daddy of all the tube heads out there. Smooth thick tone and all the clean headroom you could wish for. Crank the gain for sweet preamp overdrive - the nicest and warmest of any amp i've tried or crank the master and control the amp with the gain to get some power tube involvement in the overdrive. Single channel with deep and bright switch on the output, simple preamp with Fender style passive tone stack and switchable mid shape for scoop, flat and pushed mid range voice. The high headroom of the amp means that your fundamental tone doesn't fall apart when you add crunch. And the simple EQ means you can easily dial in a variety of vintage and modern sounds. I've had it about six months but have only used it a handful of times as I don't get the opportunity to use it much. The previous owner replaced all 8 power tubes with Marshall branded Svetlana 6550s 18 months prior to me buying it so it should give you years of trouble-free enjoyment. Another advantage of the big wattage is the amp can run a bit cooler than say an SVT which notoriously hammers power tubes. The previous owner had a Speakon output professionally fitted to the back panel which is a welcome addition. Have a read of the manual and reviews online - this amp has gained a great reputation as a sleeper on the market and a true SVT killer with better tube life and reliability. Pair this beast with an 8x10 for the ultimate planet destroyer rig (available for sale separately). 
      This amp is heavy but not stupid heavy at 36 kg - but it's a 400 watt tube head, it needs to be heavy. Look at the size of the transformers in there. I can lift it up on to the 8x10 without a problem. Moving it is a two man job in the flight case though! No expense spared at any point of the amp's construction. Comes with fitted flightcase. Located in St Agnes, Cornwall but can get the amp to Bath with a bit of notice if that's more convenient. You can try it cranked up through my 8x10 (also for sale) at my rehearsal space in Redruth if you like. Shipping not an option at the moment as i don't have a box and it's super heavy in the flight case. Hit me with questions.