Why become a member? ×

Introduction

suraj7

While the demand for fixed line infrastructure is found to be independent of the demand for mobile infrastructure, the demand for mobile infrastructure depends on fix-line infrastructural demand. Similarly, mobile investments depend on fixed line investments but fixed line investments are found to be independent. While fixed line infrastructure is installed at a point in time without a competitive infrastructure being already in place, mobile supply and also mobile demand depend on the fixed line market situation. These findings support the idea of asymmetric substitutability effects between competitive infrastructures in European telecommunication markets. Or at least I thought this to be true, how do you feel about it?

• Haha 1

On 04/17/2019 at 17:33, suraj7 said:

I am a Staff Author at FieldEngineer.com a Marketplace for On-Demand telecom workforce, extending from field engineers to high-level network engineers, project managers and Network Architects in 146 nations. I am an EC Engineer. 

That's nowt!

I am the god of hell-fire, and I bring you... FIRE! 🔥  🎶  :D

(*apologies for gratuitous Crazy World of Arthur Brown reference)

Edited by Teebs
  • Haha 1