Why become a member? ×

*XOTIC XP1T 5 STRING P BASS*
£1995
Lancashire

N8Bass

Hi everyone , 

I'm selling my Xotic 5 string P bass. 

I ordered it new directly from Xotic through Bass Direct in 2016 , as it matched the spec I wanted . 

I used it sparingly on a tour I was on as I needed an authentic P bass sound , but haven't really used it since ( I've always been a Musicman player ) 

I had the bass set up by ex Sounds Great luthier Matt Ryan in  Milnrow , who commented on the high build quality . 

The Xotic benefits from a push/pull active / passive master volume , a very transparent 3 band eq with master tone and luminova dots on the side of the neck that glow to help you out on dark stages / pits etc .

The condition of the bass is 9.75 / 10.00 - The only marks I can see , are fine scratch marks on the scratch plate that were already on when I collected the bass - Hard to see on the photos and barely noticeable up close .

Although I have hardly  used the bass - I've  used the gig bag a little - it's still in very good condition though .

I'm not looking for any trades for this , and as I think I've priced it very competitively I'm not open to any offers . 

I'm looking for a UK sale only , and I would prefer the buyer to collect , although I'm open to discussing different delivery options .

Thanks for taking a look . N

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png